Super Simple SEO: How to make Google love your website
An essential SEO e-book from Style Factory
$4.75 (PDF)* | $5.50 (Kindle)
If you're confused by Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you're not alone.
Many business owners struggle with it, making basic errors along the way that cost them traffic and ultimately sales.
My new e-book, Super Simple SEO: How to make Google love your website aims to demystify the whole topic.
Written in a friendly, jargon-free way, the book is ideal for website owners who need to get quickly to grips with SEO without spending a fortune on consultants or online courses.
In the book, I share the SEO techniques that have led to the Style Factory website attracting 30,000+ visits a month.
- easy-to-understand explanations of key SEO topics
- actionable tips that can provide concrete improvements to your site’s performance in search results
- cheat sheets which help simplify and speed up the process of optimizing a website for Google.
The book covers:
- the golden rules of SEO
- how to perform keyword research
- how to create the quality content that Google's algorithm loves
- on-page SEO
- technical SEO
- how to get backlinks to your website
- local SEO
and much more.
Make a big difference to your business and your website traffic today, for just the price of a couple of coffees. The book can be bought directly from this site as a PDF, or you can get the Kindle version from Amazon.
* Plus VAT at local rates for EU customers